Drafting a startup dynasty baseball league, with a twist. The Dynasty Guru writers Tyler Baber, Jack Cecil, and Jesse Meehan are joined by Razzball/Big Three Sports‘ Lance Brozdowski to talk about The Dynasty Guru’s Fantasy Baseball Expert Draft and Hold League, #TDG99. Continue reading
The Dynasty Guru Podcast Episode 3 is live. Listen below, subscribe on iTunes or stream here. – Tom Trudeau, Nick Doran, and Tyler Baber discuss the consensus third base consensus rankings from the TheDynastyGuru.com.
- Will one of Anthony Rendon, Alex Bregman, or Kyle Seager jump up to the same tier as Josh Donaldson?
- What to make of Miguel Sano
- Vets vs Youth: Justin Turner and Adrian Beltre or Jose Ramirez, Nick Castellanos and Maikel Franco?
- Third Base Prospects: Rafael Devers, Nick Senzel and beyond
- The back half of the top 50:Hernan Perez, Ryon Healey, Jeimer Candelario and the ghost of David Wright
- We don’t talk about Mike Moustakas
This is the first episode in which we discuss dynasty basketball. Tom Trudeau and TDG Hoops Contributor Andrew Ressler discuss the February Dynasty 200 fantasy basketball rankings.
- The dynasty stock of Nikola Jokic, D’Angelo Russell, Kristaps Porzingis
- ACL injuries to Zach Lavine and Jabari Parker
- Analysis of Khris Middleton, Tyus Jones and Yogi Ferrell.
The Dynasty Guru Podcast Episode 2 is live and available here and on iTunes – Tom Trudeau, Nick Doran, Tyler Baber and Ben Diamond discuss the consensus second base and shortstop rankings from the TheDynastyGuru.com.
- Brian Dozier and Robinson Cano’s career highs in home runs.
- Whether kids such as Trea Turner and Rougned Odor deserve to be higher.
- What to do with Yoan Moncada
- 2B kids such as Willie Calhoun, Ian Happ and Ozzies Albies
- Manny Machado’s stolen bases
- Are we buying the breakouts from Jonathan Villar and Trevor Story?
- “Home run swing” speculative SS adds.
(Stitcher upload may or may not be available, but if it’s not yet we expect it to be soon once we sort out approvals.)
As always, TDG is a free site and survives thanks to contributions by readers (and listeners!) like you. You can donate that through this link, or by clicking the “Donate” button on the top-right corner of the homepage. If you like the content, please take the time to donate. And thank you to those of you who already have!